FOR YOUR CLOSE TO HOME Live TRAFFIC FIND YOUR LOCATION HERE
DAVIDSON COUNTY, I-24
The repair of the bridge on I-24 over Mill Creek MM 58-59
· 5/6 – 5/9, Continuous, Kiewit crews will be conducting bridge work which includes installing a temporary lane shift, placing barrier rail, replacing damaged bridge approach slabs, and performing partial depth bridge deck repairs. Two lanes will remain open.
The repair of the bridge on I-24 over Mill Creek MM 58-59
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., There will be lane closures on I-24 EB over Mill Creek to set temporary barrier and start the bridge work
Miscellaneous safety improvements on I-24 at SR 171 (Old Hickory Blvd.) EB ramp (Exit 62), including grading, drainage, and paving. The interchange modification on I-24 at Hickory Hollow Pkwy. (Exit 60), including grading, drainage, construction of bridges, retaining walls and paving.
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., (Excl. weekends) There will be temporary intermittent closure of I-24 EB off-ramp at OHB for concrete island installation, and signal modification.
The grading, drainage, construction of a retaining wall, signals and paving on I-24 at the EB exit ramp to SR 254 (Bell Rd., Exit 59)(LM 23.25 – LM 24.30)
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., (Excl. Weekends) There will be lane closures on I-24 EB for construction activities.
DAVIDSON COUNTY I-40
The resurfacing on I-40 from Old Hickory Blvd. to Arlington Ave.
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., There will be multiple, alternating lane closures and multiple, alternating ramp closures on I-40 between Old Hickory Blvd. and Arlington Ave. for bridge epoxy operations.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, I-65 & SR 245
The grading, drainage, construction of a retaining wall, signals and paving on I-65 at the NB exit ramp to SR 254 (OHB, Exit 74A)
· Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Excl. Weekends) There will be temporary lane closures on SR 254(OHB) in both directions for grading work. At least one lane will remain open in each direction.
DAVIDSON/RUTHERFORD COUNTY I-24
The construction of an Intelligent Transportation System and upgrades from Nashville to Murfreesboro (Part 2)
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., (Excl. Weekends) There will be left lane closures EB and right lane closures WB for setting overhead gantries between MM 53 and 60. Multiple Rolling Road Blocks of 15 minute durations will take place nightly in the Westbound direction between MM 53 and 60.
· Nightly 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. (Excl. Weekends) There will be left lane closures WB and right lane closures EB for setting overhead gantries between MM 53 and 60. Multiple Rolling Road Blocks of 15 minute durations will take place nightly in the Eastbound direction between MM 53 and 60.
MARSAHLL COUNTY, I-65
The resurfacing on I-65 from North of US 31A (SR 11) (LM 0.38) to the Maury County line MM 22-35
· Daily, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., (Excl. Weekends) There will be temporary lane closure on I-65 Northbound in Marshall County for milling and paving oprations. At least one lane will remain open
MONTGOMERY COUNTY I-24
The resurfacing on I-24 from MM 0.0 at the TN/KY state line to MM 5.0. Including concrete ramp repairs at the Exit 1, Trenton Road both east and west bound ramps.
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., There will be nighttime lane closures both EB and WB for milling and paving operations. One lane to remain open at all times.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, I-65
Grading, drainage, construction of bridges and retaining walls, ITS and paving mm108 – 119
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. Alternating Lane Closures, for setting barrier rail NB nightly.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY I-840,
The repair of the bridges on I-840 over South Garrison Branch MM 15.2 – 17.4
· 24/7, I-840 WB will be closed to do bridge repair work. WB traffic will be shifted to the EB side lane 1, all EB traffic will be running on lane 2/shoulder. Traffic will remain in one lane, for both directions for the entirety of the project.
The resurfacing on I-840 from near MM 8 to east of Liepers Creek Rd overpass. Including removal of pavement at bridge ends and expansion joint repair. MM 18.6 – 29.1
· 24/7, There will be lane closures for mobile long line striping operations in both the WB and EB directions on I-40 in Williamson County.
WILSON COUNTY, I-40
Bridge widening on SR-171 over I-40, MM 222.6 – 227
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., EB and WB intermittent lane closures for final striping operations.
CHEATHAM COUNTY SR 455
Grade, drain, pave of SR 455 + Levee construction (by others)
· 24/7, Continuous Full Road closure for the construction of levee (by others), box culvert, stream relocation and roadway construction from SR 49 to AO Smith entrance. Riverbluff Park entrance will remain open to the public. Access to AO Smith from SR 12 will remain open.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, SR 1
Full and partial depth repair of Portland Cement Concrete pavement and sidewalk on US 41 (US 70S, SR 1 Murfreesboro Rd.) from near Fesslers Lane (LM 20) to near Foster Ave.
· 5/6 – 5/9, 24/7, There will be alternating lane closures on Murfreesboro Rd. from Fesslers Ln. to Foster Ave. to repair damaged concrete.
The resurfacing on SR 1 from near south of Woodmont Blvd. (LM 13) to 15th Ave. (LM 17)
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., (Excl. Weekends), There will be multiple, alternating lane closures for concrete and utility adjustment operations.
DAVIDSON COUNTY SR 155
Repair of the bridge on SR 155 at the Cumberland River (Cockrill Bend) (LM 24.86)
· Nightly, 7 p.m. – 5 a.m., (Excl. Saturday) There will be nightly lane closures on Briley Pkwy (SR 155) NB and SB at LM 24.86 at Cockrill Bend. One lane will remain open in each direction.
Random On-Call Sign Replacement
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., Alternating night time lane closures at various location for extruded panel sign installation
DAVIDSON COUNTY, SR 112
SR 112 (US 41A/Clarksville Pike) from SR 12 (Ashland City Highway) to SR 155 (Briley Pkwy.) – Piedmont Move Prior
· Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., (Excl. Weekends) There will be a temporary alternating lane closure on SR 112 Clarksville Pike in both directions for grade work, storm drainage, sanitary sewer and overhead power. Flaggers will be utilized. There will also be a full closure of Fairview Dr. for road grading and underground communications; detour will be in place.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY SR 1
LPLM: Town of Smyrna Street Scapes on SR-1
· Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be alternating lane closure for construction activities.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY SR 266
The grading, drainage, construction of two croncrete bulb tee beam bridges, signals, and paving on SR-266 (Jefferson Pike) from SR-102 (LM 5.0) to east of I-840 (LM 9).
· Daily, 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., There will be periodic flagging operations for construction activities.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SR 112 & SR 76
Intersection Improvements, Grading, Drainage and Construction of Retaining walls
· Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Grading Operations. Closures will be intermittent.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY US 41A/SR 12
Bicycles and Pedestrian Facilities mm16.8 – 19.3
· Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. & 6 p.m. – 6 a.m., Sidewalk construction. Contractor to utilize 1 lane of traffic for safety and construction.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SR 13
Consisting of: the grading, drainage, construction of welded steel plate girder bridge, retaining wall and paving on S.R. 149 and S.R. 13 from River Road to Zinc Plant Road. MM 17-19
· Daily, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., There will be periodic flagging operations along SR 13 and SR 149 for clearing, grade work, bridge work, and/or paving operations. Mayhew Rd will remain closed. Traffic on SR 13 will remain in the phase four alignment as switched on 11/7/20. Blasting operations will continue on SR 149. Traffic on SR 149 will switch into the modified phase 4 alignment. Width reduced to 22′ for entire project.
SUMNER COUNTY, SR 109
Resurfacing SR-109 from Airport Road to US-31 MM 1.5-3.5
· Daily, 8 :30 a.m. – 3 p.m., US-31 will have intermittent lane closures for intersection improvements.
SUMNER COUNTY, SR 386
Survey work for setting scan control and running elevations
· Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be intermittent outside shoulder closures on S.R. 386 NB and SB for survey work. All lanes of traffic will remain open. Traffic control will be provided by Sumner Co. Maintenance
WILLIAMSON COUNTY SR 6
Grading, drainage and paving work on SR 6 (Franklin Road) from south of Moore’s Lane (LM 15.93) to Concord Road (18.53) – (mm 15.93 – 18.53)
· Daily 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., (excluding weekends) We anticipate needing intermittent stoppages of traffic, and/or temporary lane closures (one direction at a time) between the hours of 9AM and 3PM Monday thru Friday, and possibly on Saturday (although not currently scheduled) for various construction activity including paving and utility work throughout the project.
We are planning on having extended delays and possible lane closures for construction activities for the following side roads: Ashby Dr. Holly Tree Gap Rd, Long St., West Concord, Wikle Rd. and Mt. View Rd.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY SR 96
Local Programs: Sr-96 West Multi-Use Trail
· Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be a lane closure on SR 96 for paving.
Grading, drainage, construction of bridges and signals on SR 96 from east of Arno Rd (LM 14.72) to SR 252 (Wilson Pk) (LM 20.62).
· Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be lane closures and brief stoppages of traffic for utility relocations and grading work.
WILLIAMSON SR 106
The replacement of a 60″ corrugated metal pipe on US 431 (SR 106) at MM 13.65
· 24/7, Continuous Full Road closure on SR 106 (Lewisburg Pk) between Carnton Ln and Eastern Flank Cir until June 30th for culvert replacement. Traffic will be detoured via SR 6 (Columbia Ave) and SR 397 (Mack Hatcher Pkwy). Detour signs will be in place.
WILSON COUNTY SR 171
Bridge widening on SR 171 over I-40, mm 4.57 – 5.29
· Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. SR 171 will have intermittent lane closures for bridge widening activities.
>> MAINTENANCE & UTILITIES
SUMNER COUNTY US 31/SR 41
Emergency In-place paving
· Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., US31W/SR41 will have intermittent lane closures for in place paving activities in both directions.
DAVIDSON COUNTY I-24
· MM 49, Nightly 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., EB lanes. Lane # 1 will be closed for drain cleaning. Two lanes will remain open at all times. Emergency drain cleaning under Shelby Street bridge
DAVIDSON COUNTY, I-40
· MM 211-213 Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., EB lanes. Lane # 1 will be closed for drain cleaning. Two lanes will remain open at all times.
DAVIDSON COUNTY I-65
· MM 87, NB lanes. Lane # 1 will be closed for drain cleaning. Two lanes will remain open at all times. Emergency drain cleaning. Trinity lane