**Effective Date: 09/15/2023**
## 1. Use of Website
### 1.1 Eligibility
### 1.2 Access and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
### 1.3 Prohibited Activities
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities while using our website:
– Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
– Uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
– Using our website for any commercial purposes without our express consent.
– Harassing, stalking, or harming others.
– Attempting to gain unauthorized access to our website or its systems.
## 2. Intellectual Property
### 2.1 Ownership
All content and materials on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Middle Tennessee Source and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or use our content without our written permission.
### 2.2 Trademarks
Middle Tennessee Source, our logo, and other marks on our website are trademarks owned by us. You may not use our trademarks without our written permission.
## 3. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of these third-party sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any damages or losses arising from your use of third-party websites.
## 4. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that our website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
## 5. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Middle Tennessee Source and its affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
– Your use or inability to use our website.
– Any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein.
– Any interruption, suspension, modification, or termination of our website.
## 7. Governing Law
## 8. Contact Us