I-65 South Closure at Wedgewood Avenue This Weekend
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 | 03:18pm
Map: I-65 Weekend Closure Interstate Detour Routes
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Tennessee Department of Transportation contract crews will temporarily close I-65 in the southbound direction in Nashville at the Wedgewood Avenue bridge to make repairs this weekend. This work was originally planned for last weekend, but the work was postponed due to weather. The closure information is as follows.
- Friday, April 16 at 8 p.m. through Monday, April 19 at 5 a.m., TDOT contract crews will close I-65 South at the Wedgewood Avenue bridge.
- I-65 southbound traffic will be routed on I-40/I-24 (downtown interstate loop) to I-440.
- The I-40 eastbound on-ramp from Demonbreun Street will be closed.
- One lane on I-65 northbound will be closed on the bridge from Friday night through Saturday morning.
- Wedgewood Avenue under the I-65 bridge will be closed.
- Eastbound traffic on Wedgewood will be able to access the I-65 southbound on-ramp.
- Westbound traffic on Wedgewood will be able to access the I-65 northbound on-ramp.